- Demonstrate attitudes related to drivers to reduce driving risks and maintain safety on the roads.
- Demonstrate techniques to improve driving skills and apply the system of vehicle control.
- Drive a vehicle following the system of vehicle control requirements with specific reference to the applicable K53 tests.
- Prepare a motor vehicle for road transport trips according to specified requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of road transport service quality.
Handle unexpected situations with specific procedures.
- Vehicle performance and operation thereof.
Parking a vehicle.
Interested in training for your company?
Off-site training available at your business
Contact one of our Business Sales Executives for tailored made training solutions for your business.
+27 13 744 9328
Valid Drivers Licence and PRDP where applicable.
Minimum participants: 6
Why choose this Driver Training Refresher Course?
Low-pressure lesson environment.
Only fully insured, well maintained vehicles are used.
Structured modular lessons.
We focus on both traffic preparation and test preparation.
Kishugu Training provides more than 70 accredited training courses including Occupational Health & Safety, Driver Training, Wildland Fire Suppression, Forestry, Culinary, Firefighting Conservation & Tourism and more. Our training courses are tailored to develop and enhance the skills of students in all work environments. A key differentiator is our ability to cut through literacy, culture, language and industry barriers, ensuring a high & successful course completion rate.